Caistor Diary 1750 to 1800

Pre 1755 to 1968 “The George” inn in South Street 1761 Methodist preachers in the town 1765 An early friendly society 1771 The Kings Head Inn described as new 1772 to 1865 “The Plough” inn – Plough Hill, Staves, plumber. Read More …

Tennyson

1892 Tennyson Re Caistor Notes on the Tennyson Family written Circa 1892 by Henry Evan Smith (1828 – 1908) of Caistor and now first printed; Edited by Peter B. G. Binnall. From the Rev David Saunders Collection and part of Read More …